Thursday, May 19, 2011

Update - 5/19/11

I completed another piece last night. It will be given to my friend Karin as a gift after this class is over, so I designed it with her in mind. It is also not the European 4-in-1 pattern that I had initially planned on working on, but I'm rather happy with how it came out. It is a bit more complex of a pattern than that one; it is one of the "scale"-style patterns, though I don't remember the exact name. I will update this post with the name and information about the pattern when I can.



I still have to take photograph the other piece that I completed last week, which is a necklace following the 3-in-1 pattern. It is also a fairly simple piece, but I would still like to include it in this project, as a lot of time went into perfecting it. I hope to have the picture of it up by the end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment